About DBT Foundation
The Danish Board of Technology Foundation is devoted and engaged in tasks and contributions concerning public matters that require knowledge of technology, values and widespread action in society. DBT continues the effort of the former Danish Board of Technology and inflicts more to the priorly done work now as a non-profit trading foundation.
In that way the DBT Foundation proceeds the counselling of decision takers about possibilities and consequences for citizens, the environment and society. DBT also intends to fulfill the task as international rolemodel in developing dialogue-based and involving work methods.
Through the DBT Foundation we bring our knowledge of methods into play in as many areas as our clients find them useful.
The DBT Foundation is an active partner in creation of:
- Overview and knowledge in formulation of a problem
- New ideas for policy development, planning and strategy
- Decisions on long-life and sustainable solutions
- Involving citizens, politicians, experts and stakeholders
The DBT Foundation offers:
- Knowledge of a wide range of technological topics
- Analyses, reports and assessments
- Developing and organizing of deliberative participation
- Processes leading to new thinking and joined solutions
- Courses and presentations about citizens deliberation and stakeholder involvement
- National and international workshops and conferences
The DBT Foundation is active in the areas of public challenges, technology, knowledge, values and action. We create platforms for combining participants knowledge in the search of sustainable solutions across different issues and subjects.
The DBT Foundation arranges and organizes projects in cooperation with decision makers, organizations, societies, enterprises and authorities. The Foundation is non-profit, as the profit of the activities is turned into account of the foundation’s purpose.
The DBT Foundation is formed by a board of seven members, a council and a secretariat of 25 people. The secretariat consists of academic projectmanagers within a widespread area of competence, office workers and student associates.