On April 27th a seminar on climate adaption in the municipalities was held at the Viking Ships Museum in Roskilde. This seminar presented new knowledge and inspiration for climate adaption and it aimed to address politicians from municipalities and regions as well as committee members of the supply companies.
The participants were given the opportunity to discuss opinions and ideas for climate adaption and local city development with coworkers from their own municipality, neighboring municipalities, regions and supply companies. The financial and legal challenges and possibilities, as well as the governmental framework for working with climate adaption were on the agenda too. At the end of the day all political messages from this seminar were passed along to members of the Danish Parliament’s Environment and Food Committee.
At this seminar, the following politicians participated:
- Hans Chr. Schmidt, spokesman on Building, (V)
- Jens Mandrup, president of the Capital Region’s Environment and Traffics Committee (SF)
- Christian Poll, spokesman on Environment and Climate, (Å)
- Trine Torp,spokesman on Environment (SF)
- Joy Mogensen, Mayor of Roskilde Municipality (S)
- Helle Moesgaard Adelborg, Mayor of Hvidovre Municipality (S)
- Steen Hasselriis, Mayor of Halsnæs Municipality
This seminar was reserved for politicians from municipalities, regions and for board members from supply companies.
It was arranged by Greater Copenhagen, Klikovand, Water In Urban Areas, the Capital Region and The Danish Board of Technology Foundation.