CIMULACT has given concrete and unique input to EU’s research and innovation agenda based on visions from citizens in 30 European countries
- Citizen’s visions, needs and concerns can be collected in a format that can easily be transformed into research and policy recommendations
- It is feasible to open up science and enhance mutual understanding and collaboration between policy makers, researchers and citizens.
- Citizens are capable of producing concrete and unique input to EU’s research and innovation agenda.
- Citizens based research and policy recommendations are visionary and innovative while being closely linked to societal needs and concerns.
- Up-stream engagement of citizens in research and policy agenda settings contributes to capacity building, thereby enhancing responsible research and innovation (RRI) in the EU.
CIMULACT is a three-year project funded by the European Commission, starting June 2015.
For more information, visit the website cimulact.eu